To Maisarah With Love


Even though we were friends for only a year back then, you are truly my best friend. And till today the one and only misunderstanding we had , I still remember it vividly. One thing I know for sure because of this it led to the end of our friendships. 

Somehow or rather, I cannot say that I've lost you. Martinez once said  if friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed at all. 

And I know this is so not true. I know that we have created this special bond called friendships when we were in Standard Two.

I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember you and I were once together.

How lucky am I to have known someone like you who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Then again, people tend to say don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends. 

I think about you all the time, but I don't need the same. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to fall in love with someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

It has been 9 years since you transferred to other state. We've gone on our ways . And the days went by like a paper in the wind. Everything changed, then changed again. And I know it's for the best, but sometimes I wonder will I ever have a friend like you again? 

I don't wanna save this loving post for you till you are dead.  I don't wanna see this being carved at your tombstone. Therefore, I'm writing them down for you even if it's too late.

Well, take a circle object as an example. A circle is round. It has no end, that's how long I wanted to be your friend. If you ever come back to this small town where you once called home, remember to give me a call. And we will hangout like what teenagers normally do.

People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes it's important to leave, so  they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is. 

Maisarah, you are a good friend who is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget. Friends forever. I Heart You.

P.S. Maisarah, I'm not sure when I'll be going to the big city for my further studies. Maybe in two years time. Till then, much love from me.
          

0 intimate notes:

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.