Hype Means Nothing.

Two days ago at Colette Paris belongs to Hype Means Nothing.

 via H5


While viewing all these photos at H5, I realized something. I was wondering if that hand pose is their trademark. Because that lady above is imitating it too. As stated here, all these "wanna be", "wanna look like", wearing goggles to be hype. But in hype culture nowadays, all you need is to mime with your hands and wear the goggles proudly.
.



Even Mr. President is doing it too. Proudly.

So is the King of Pop.
Well, so am I.



Ain't I look like Spiderman?

Nah, I guess I better be Spiderwoman. Hmmm. By the way, does Spiderwoman exists on Marvel Comics.


In fact it does. And most importantly, she looks sexyyy with her outfit.

 
 via [here]

T______T
I don't wanna be this kinda Superwoman. She ain't sexy at all in her "outfit". OMG.

via [here]
This is looks more like a pair of 'real' goggles.




3 intimate notes:

elynn said...
May 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM

haha. =) fana dh bleh access FB ke blom? sy masih x bleh...huhu

NUR FARHANA ZAIDI said...
May 4, 2010 at 1:11 AM

nope :( xboleh.geram gila.huhu.

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.