Doubts

I'm having doubts at this moment. 


There this reunion at the camp. I know I wanted to go so much. But when it comes to asking permission from my parents, I'm a real coward. 


I'm so different from my little brother. He always has courage to ask anything even though he knows that they wouldn't give him the green light. Well, at least he did try. No regrets, right?


As for me, it's really hard. It really is. When I was a child, I often hear 'NO' rather that 'YES' from them. And each time, 'NO' makes so sad and I cried. I can't bear to hear another 'NO' from them. Like seriously. 


I know I'm sensitive and emotional too. I just can't help it. I'm sorry but this is me. 


And I still remember vividly how I ask permission from them to buy a camera. I've been saving up an amount of money which is enough for me to buy a decent camera. And that day, I mustered all the courage in me and I went to them. Before I even finished my words, my eyes were welled up with tears. Then, he asked, 'Why are you crying? I didn't even say 'NO' yet.'


Good news is he let me buy a camera. My first camera. It's Nikon Coolpix S1000pj. Yeah, I'm the proud owner of the first built-in projector. =)


Back to this reunion at camp, I'm wanna say sorry to all my friends especially Syafikah. I haven't actually tell them about this. And what more ask their permission. 


I know today is already 13. The reunion will be on 18. I'm a real coward. I feel bad as Syafikah is a Penang girl and she can even manage to beg persuade her mother to drive her all the way to Perlis. 


As for me, I'm a Kedah girl. It only takes 1 hour 45 minutes to reach the camp.  


But the point is it's Sunday. My parents work on Sunday. I can't figure out a way to persuade them to let me go.


I really want to go. I miss the camp so much. 


I wish that something will come up on 18. At least I have an excuse for not going rather than not attending the reunion with no apparent reasons. This is sucks. 


Yeah, I know I can car pool with the others. But, gosh! They are kinda over protective parents. I don't even have to ask them. They will definitely say 'NO'.


 Sigh. I should decide now. So much to think about.


I know. I know. Everyone ask me to stop complaining and just ask them only. But there's so much to think about before asking them.


If you don't do it now, you'll only regret it.


I know. I know. If I never try, I'll never know. *sighs

0 intimate notes:

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.