You Rocks, Paan!

FYI, that's Paan

He won the single kayak competition with Tai. Congrats to him. Umm, and of course to Tai too. Though I've never talk to him before. Anyway, Delta won the double kayak too. As for me, I participated the rakit competition with another 9 Delta's girls. FYI, we didn't win. *sighs There were some problems before, during and after that competition which I don't wanna talk about it.  T_____T So, I just have to skip it. It's long story, by the way.

that's wira Delta

that's wirawati Delta and I'm one of them
can you spot me?





4 intimate notes:

peiching said...
March 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM

nice thing to see and read again and i can spot u frm ur pic!!haha.. :P

elynn said...
March 16, 2010 at 6:02 PM

haha...thanks...btw, if u have cam, bring to there...it's good to snap pics there...kenangan

nrnadia said...
March 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM

hmmm...speechless~ hahahaha

elynn said...
March 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM

you nadiah penganggu only....muahaha

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.