We're On Duty

our company's leader, pak dragon

On February 21, Delta were on duty for our camp's Family Day. Surprisingly, it was my birthday too. *yippee So, I've celebrated my 18th birthday there with my NS peeps. Hehe. I've actually invited two of my closest buddies to my camp. Sad to say, one of them couldn't turn up due to health problems. However, the party must go on. Though, I've secretly wished she was there. I wanna show her how my camp looks like so much. T_____T Well, that's just my luck. *sighs  

he's still busy text-ing OMG wait till cikgu nathan sees this!

Anyway, I've invited extra people who are not from Delta : Ayie and he brought one of his Alpha's friend, Firdaus, Yu Zheng, nickname, Robot, Wanni, Yunice, Yvonne, Yee Teen and Wei. I guessed that's all. The rest 20 of them are from Delta. *yikes That's too many. Anyway, thank God, there's enough food for everyone. Not to mention, there's trainers, the squad leader and the other NS peeps there. *relieved Everyone was full including the trainers. Thanks to my mom for buying such a huge cake. *big, shiny eyes Well, it's official! I'm finally 18.  By the way, there were not much cars up there on that day as CNY holidays just ended. Thank God. Again. Not much of work I had to do.  And because of that, we walked aroud the marching filed, snapping pictures here and there as if there's no one business. *yikes Luckily, Cikgu Nathan was understanding enough. If not, he'll normally shouts, "You, mau makan ubat kah?" Listening to this will absolutely sends shivers down our spine. FYI, his ubat means knocking on our forehead and smashing on our pretty face. Thank God, only boys will be treated like this. Haha. Who cares if they have to makan ubat from Cikgu Nathan or not! The most important thing is I don't have to. muahaha

some of us because others were camera shy hehe

presents from tqah thanks, sister

robot played b'day song and Taylor Swift's Love Story with his er hu for me that day  sweet  thanks

they are busy eating nom nom nom


4 intimate notes:

Unknown said...
March 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM

You make ns look so fun.. ><f

elynn said...
March 15, 2010 at 8:06 PM

i don't make NS look fun...NS is fun, it's how u try to enjoy it even though it's quite difficult when a person first started

peiching said...
March 15, 2010 at 9:03 PM

so sad i missed all this particular moment...but i hope i can celebrate with u though before my turn for NS....mood:scary!!

elynn said...
March 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM

hey, it's ok, worry not...have fun at NS...i might wanna visit ur camp...will gonna plan one...

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.