Gotta Have It

It's not New Year. My birthday had just passed. And so is Valentine's Day. Not even Christmas Day yet. *sighs But I gotta have this.


Can anyone actually treat me this because I'm money-less at this moment. Now buy this for me!  *demanding Please? Anyone? *with teary-eyed I'm pathetic. *sighs If you are broke like me and still intend to treat me an ice-cream, what about this?


Can you? Please? It's damn cheap, don't you see it? Double Jr. Scoops at the price of a Single Regular Scoop. Come on, let's set the time and place. And, we'll have ice-cream. *finger-crossed

P.S. I haven't been happy this few days. And this will definitely cheer me up. Will you make my day?

2 intimate notes:

Ken Wooi said...
March 28, 2010 at 9:07 PM

looks interesting.. but i rarely have BR =)

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.