Boredom Drives Me Crazy!

Camwhore! This is normal because I'm a girl. Ain't it? I've been cooped up at home ever since I came back from my NS camp. Gosh! I don't normally post it up here. *i swear On my blog. No, I don't. First time.

this is my fave. nice right?
OMG. i don't know what got into my head. so formal.
i'm acting cute for no reason. =.='''
i'm just a plain girl. sighs.
i hate this. i looked f-ugly, i know.

But I've got bored after a few snapshot. *ugghh Hey, what do you normally do when you are bored, huh? Need some suggestions here to pass my FREE time. Like seriously. I can't go on like this. I've been stuck at this routine of mine. Eat, sleep and online routine. If you have anything in your mind, please leave me comments. I'm depending you, okay?


1 intimate notes:

nrnadia said...
April 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM

haha...but nice!!! very nice~ like it~

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.