Guess What, I've Got Accepted!




I just found out that my application for the National Scholarship 2010 was successful. On that e-mail, she congratulates me for being a recipient of the National Scholarship 2010. *yeah

It covers 30% tuition fee waiver for my foundation on architecture. But, mother still has to pay quite a large amount of money for the course fee and my living expenses. *sighs

Personally, I'm still confused about my future. Till today, I still couldn't make up my mind what should I study in the future. Somehow or rather, I become too greedy when it comes to choosing courses. Yup, I admit that I'm greedy. I have a lot of things I want to achieve in my life.  Sometimes, I feel that I'm  not cut out for architecture. *sighs

Besides that, I am the first batch for National Service 2010. Perhaps, I should complete my camp first. Hopefully, I will be accepted for other scholarships.  *big, shiny eyes

After all, my decision on going to the camp is not going to be that bad. Right? It stated on their website it is a character building program. And I'm a little shy, so this will be a good opportunity to get exposed to a new environment and meet new friends. *excited



3 intimate notes:

Wil C said...
December 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Congrats! :) Even if you're unsure about what you really want now dun worry too much. (Most) Foundation programs have subjects unrelated to what you're taking...mostly but not all unis. You'll get to explore a lot of other opportunities, try mingling with other students & make friends. :D

~cheers!~

joel said...
January 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM

..work hard on that scholarship Pow. i also have a sister who is on a part scholarship and it also seems like you have fully made up your mind on what you want to do. i would suggest electrical engineering power option-it's honest not as hard as it sounds or as people might make you believe but if you choose any other engineering option i'll be cool with that

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.