My Teddy Bear is an Eco Warrior

Yesterday, I received an update from Justlife Shop about their second round I'm the One, Green Ribbon Movement. And they are giving out 50 eco-notebooks for the first 50 fans who post their green ribbon here. And this what I have posted on their page. Yeah!

Yue: Is ur teddy going to the battle field??? hehe...

And I realized this is not a normal teddy bear. Jeng Jeng Jeng He's an Eco Warrior. Wtf!



Anyway, hurry up! Post your green ribbon now. This note book is made of paper from responsible forest management source (certified by Forest Stewardship Council). Printed with mercury-free ink.


If you too wanna be an Eco Warrior like my teddy bear, check out my previous post here.

0 intimate notes:

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.