I Have Issue

This is a major issue, everyone. This is serious.

I just found out about two hours ago when I rushed out to attend my niece's birthday party. It was Vivien's big day. So, I thought I should grab my camera to capture every single moment there.

But then...


I can't believe this. Please tell me that this is not real. 

 
Suddenly it dawned on me that...


What if I cannot find it? What if I can never, ever find it?


My precious Nikon Coolpix S1000pj.

Okay. Calm down now. When did I last used it? Hmmm. Wednesday, yeah, Wednesday. I was at my old school. Did I left it?
Hmmm.

Nope. I'm 100% sure I brought back my precious camera back to my house safely. 

So it must be somewhere in here. My room. *looking around

Gosh! My room is in a mess. OMG! No wonder. Old habits die hard. How can I even find camera in this room?! =(

I gonna 'Spring Clean' a.s.a.p. Like seriously. My precious camera must be stuck somewhere. Okay, that's all for now. 

I need to go hunting. Hunt for my camera in my messy room.*frown


Baby, where are you? Please come back to momma. 

2 intimate notes:

nrnadia said...
April 16, 2010 at 11:41 PM

OMG?! Don't scare me...If I'm not mistaken u took back ur camera...don't worry it's there ..sure pnya!
nways: good luck man! =)

Ken Wooi said...
April 17, 2010 at 1:37 AM

i'll go mad too if i misplace my camera.. hope you can find it back =)

Back to Home Back to Top the sweet life. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.